My Photo
Name:
Location: Winter Park, Florida, United States

I move throughout the world without a plan, guided by instinct, connecting through trust, and constantly watching for serendipitous opportunities.

Monday, July 14, 2014

So as I sit here thinking and pondering, I ask myself questions of why I'm wondering about myself and others, why? When I get afraid I hide under the covers, everything safe and everything will be okay, but the covers can't cover my emotions. They just take notations of my mistakes. I can't escape, for this is my fate. I pull off the covers and the rain has slowed to a sprinkle. It can't be this simple, to live and die? No it can't be. There has to be some other purpose, I may not find mine but I will just rehearse and hope someone will fill my part, and look into my heart, they'll tell me of my mistakes and try to correct them.