My Photo
Name:
Location: Winter Park, Florida, United States

I move throughout the world without a plan, guided by instinct, connecting through trust, and constantly watching for serendipitous opportunities.

Friday, June 20, 2014

There is nothing in life guaranteed.
If we follow the cycle of it all, things that begin
Will certainly end
The flower that is planted in a garden
The tree that stands atop a hill
Even someone's favorite show
Death lingers for nearly everything in existence
Nearly
There are exceptions
A name
Written words.
Poetry
Love.
These are things that can stand the test of time.
Passion
Patience
Acceptance
These can easily compliment such components
We are also capable of destroying these
For others and ourselves.
Nearly
When we entrust such fragile concepts
To be held by the person we hold dear
Their responsibility increases with every move
From that point
My heart has been heavy
I am filled with love
I have had my idea of relationship
Buried alive
Nearly
I know I am capable of love
I know I am worthy of being loved
Nearly
It was about three years since we met
It has been about two years since I found happiness
The time in between I have cherished
Every moment
Every touch
Every kiss
I never want this to die
Nearly
The flower can survive when we strengthen the roots
The same goes for the tree
And the show we love, can live on through DVD
Death can linger for everything
But life is available right now
Life with you is what I was made for
It is why we met
Nearly
Three years ago...