My Photo
Name:
Location: Winter Park, Florida, United States

I move throughout the world without a plan, guided by instinct, connecting through trust, and constantly watching for serendipitous opportunities.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

... I called a friend

yesterday because I felt miserable all of a sudden. For no reason at all. He was busy so he said he would call me back. I txt'd back to tell him not to, that the moment would pass. He called me right back and asked me what's wrong. I couldn't say anything except repeat that NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING is wrong. He didn't believe me and I told him I couldn't talk. So he asked me to call him back when I could talk ok? But I didn't, because I didn't know how to put it. Now I thought of what I wanted to tell you. I wanted to say at that moment, that I'm afraid I'm incapable of being in love.