My Photo
Name:
Location: Winter Park, Florida, United States

I move throughout the world without a plan, guided by instinct, connecting through trust, and constantly watching for serendipitous opportunities.

Monday, November 06, 2006

..... Asked

Steve for last minute dinner and movies last night, and he actually made it. I'm glad because it's been a while since we went to the movies together. I remember back when the four of us (Steve, Chris, Cyrstal and I) used to watch 11am movies together on Sunday mornings, and somehow we stopped doing this after watching That Thing You Do. Told Steve I wish there's an indicator then to alert me that that would be the last movie we all saw together. He thought I was crazy and was tempted to organize a movie outing for us four again just to prove me wrong. That'd be nice. :)