My Photo
Name:
Location: Winter Park, Florida, United States

I move throughout the world without a plan, guided by instinct, connecting through trust, and constantly watching for serendipitous opportunities.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

.... two things I want to do before I die

1. Return to Bolivia. It’s about confronting old demons. I went back once, and it was the hardest thing I’ve ever done, though everything was still so fresh, it was hard to be conscious of what I was doing or why I was doing it. Six years down the line, now I’m ready to go back again.

2.Do everything I can to live the fullest and best life I can. Enjoy my friends. Stress less over work. Spend more time doing the things I enjoy. Stress less over everything. Fall in love, repeatedly, or just once. Kiss until my lips burn. Laugh until I can’t breathe. Make it impossible to look back from my deathbed and say “if only…”